Touring done just the way you want it.
Our clients come in many styles and varieties – just like a good craft beer – so our tours cover all of your bases, while still tending to your tastes.
Regardless of which option you choose, we drive and you enjoy!
after years of touring, we've learned a thing or two.
take a peek at our options below. either way, no one will go home thirsty.
We always say neither option is better or worse, just different.
Our all-inclusive tour is led by a friendly local, a little more informative, includes everything. If you are looking for a more structured experience, visiting multiple breweries and unveil the curtain to how beer is made… this is more your speed.
If you are thinking more of a “party beer bus” OR you don’t want to just visit breweries OR perhaps you don’t care to learn or try a variety of beers, the Hourly Rental is the move.
Guaranteed good times, either way!
distillery & non-brewery charters
Check Out Our Options
Offered 7 days a week, our private tours are a setup to cater to your needs. For groups as small as 6 to as large as 96, we can create a tour that suits your preference. From location, to beer style and all extras in between, private tours are the easy way to plan a great experience.
- Pay per person – $79
- 3 breweries
- Beer included: 1 flight or full beer per stop*
- 3.5-4 hours
- Typically, a behind-the-scenes brewery production tour
- Water, lights snacks, koozies & a cooler on-board
- 6 person minimum. No max.
- Choose tour locations, time & number of guests
- Meet us at Grandview Public Market OR choose a custom pick-up & drop off location anywhere in the county *
Think of this as your upgraded, oversized beer-centric taxi. Go wherever you’d like, for as long as you’d like… brewery or not! Rent our 14-passenger vehicle by the hour and visit breweries, bars, distilleries, restaurants or have us shuttle your wedding or take you to a concert or sporting event!
- Pay per hour – $135/hr
- Go wherever…brewery or not
- Beer not included
- Purchase drinks as you go
- 4-hour minimum (additional time available)
- Water, light snacks, koozies & a cooler on-board
- No minimum. Max is 14 guests.
- Meet us at Grandview Public Market OR choose a custom pick-up & drop off location anywhere in the county **
* Full pours replace flights for large groups of 15+ **Custom pick-up & drop-off location available for an additional $69
How Does It Work?
Let's Break It Down
We Pick You Up Where You Want
Meet us at Grandview Public Market or for a small fee, you tell us where, when and how many, and we’ll be there on time, fueled up and ready to give you a great experience.
Enjoy some great local breweries
Together, we’ll choose 3 local breweries and receive a flight or pint at each spot, a behind-the-scenes tour at one brewery and plenty of goodies along the way.
Get dropped off safe and sound
After you have had your fill around town, let us get you back to your home base safe and sound. Plus, if you need us to get you a ride share, we can help with that too.
For Large Bookings (14+)
no group is too large
Same personalized craft beer experience – even with a large crew. Ride in luxury to three Palm Beach breweries on an XL charter bus that comfortably accommodates groups of 15-40. No need to skimp on the invitations. Please note for oversized groups, instead of flights for each guest, we usually switch everyone out to full beers due to time and glassware. Additional cost depending on group size.